Thursday, July 24, 2008

What I Do for Fun!

So this is cool! The website where I spend most of my time is offering bonus points for referring others to Nutrinopets.com. Neat, neh?

Anyway, I used to get most of my amusement from Neopets.com but they have really changed over the years to the point that it's just not fun there anymore. It's hard to make points, they block almost any kind of web code on your personal account pages ( I used to put together awesome stores there!), and each page is covered with ads! Totally sucky!

Nutrinopets.com, on the other hand, is lots of fun with no weird stuff in your face all the time. It reminds me of how Neopets was ten years ago, only better! You can create lots of pets and change them easily. Also, the people there are really nice - I haven't met anyone I don't like! So if you like to play games or do other fun activities online, you really should check Nutrinopets out! Just click the link on the left column and I'll get some extra points. Thanks!

No comments: